Our Office Policies
Behnan Orthodontics - Clinton Township, Michigan
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours: Monday – Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm (except during the summer – 8:00am – 4:00pm).
In order to ensure quality orthodontic care, we find it helpful if parents and patients understand the manner in which we schedule appointments. We value your time and make every effort to stay on schedule. We have put much effort and time into designing a scheduling system to serve our patient families and expedite treatment.
- Please help us by arriving promptly for your appointment. If you are late, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- Longer appointments are scheduled only in the morning. By doing this, we can see the maximum number of patients in the afternoon.
- Once appliances are placed, regular adjustment appointments will be once every 4-6 weeks.
- Most missed appointments will be rescheduled during school hours. Due to our appointment rotation, it may be as long as 6 weeks before a “reappointment” is available, so please keep your regular appointment when possible.
- Chronic missed appointments can extend treatment time.
- In the case of emergencies such as pain, swelling or bleeding, we will arrange a “work-in” appointment. Please call as soon as you are aware that there is a problem.
- Please keep your appointment ticket. Our call system can be interrupted by phone line repair or failed electricity due to storms.